Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Spread of the Dungeons


Wow, it has been some time since I updated the blog! Sorry about that but here I am now giving you loyal readers a badly needed updated on final book of 'The Dungeon Hive Trilogy".
It is done. I have finished the book and it is currently with the editors. I was hoping for a June release but add in the time needed for formatting and I shall probably miss it. No one's fault but my own. Personally, I find this book to be the hardest to write because it's the end and I got a specific ending in mind. I had the ending in my mind since I began writing 'Fantasy Begins' and I think it sort of affected my writing process.
Still, it is done and I am pretty happy with it. Sorry for the long wait between updates but once the editing and formatting are finished, I shall be announcing the release of the book here. Please look forward to it!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

'A Proper Villain' is now available

'A Proper Villain'- Book 1 of Grandpa Sweet Fist is now available on Amazon. I am excited to get the book out and interested to see ...