Sunday, June 23, 2019

Spread of the Dungeons: III of the Dungeon Hive Trilogy



It's finally here! The last and final book of The Dungeon Hive Trilogy is now live. 'Spread of the Dungeons: III of the Dungeon Hive Trilogy' is available on Amazon. The grammar has been fixed (if it's not, blame my editors), and the cover looks great. 
I wish to thank everyone for staying with me through the series and although I have no plans to do so right now, I did leave myself room to continue the series if I ever decide to go back to the world of the Dungeon Hive. Thanks everyone and please enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. I was just browsing through the internet looking for some information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. Bookmarked this page, will come back for more. Reaper miniatures

    ReplyDelete

'A Proper Villain' is now available

'A Proper Villain'- Book 1 of Grandpa Sweet Fist is now available on Amazon. I am excited to get the book out and interested to see ...