Sunday, June 27, 2021

The Immortal Conspiracy

 

So, it has been over a year! 

In my last post, I said I wanted to post on this blog more regularly. Man, did I failed or what! 

Good news is that I'm still writing, and anyone who wish to support me may do so on my Patreon. If you don't like Patreon, then you may buy my next book!

Yes, the next book in the "Ages of Technology' series is completed. Titled 'The Immortal Conspiracy", it continues the tale of Tobias Wong, who had survived the firefight in Thailand thanks to the system. The gift from his father had changed Tobias' life, but nothing is for free, and it's now time for him to pay the bill.  

If everything works out, it should be on sale on Amazon next month. So, please watch out for it. Thanks!   




No comments:

Post a Comment

'A Proper Villain' is now available

'A Proper Villain'- Book 1 of Grandpa Sweet Fist is now available on Amazon. I am excited to get the book out and interested to see ...